Sunday, July 19, 2009

Holy Heroes Summer Faith Adventure

Last year I read a post on one of my favorite blogs Shower of Roses by Jessica about the Holy Heroes Lenten Adventure. We signed up and decided to try it. What an awesome experience it was for my children. We have always been fans of the Glory Stories, so we were familiar with some of the products. My father bought the complete set of Holy Heroes Rosary CD's for Shooby for her First Communion. They are fabulous! I can't say enough about the Altar Gang CD's. We love to listen to them in the car as we travel.

Well Holy Heroes has done it again with a week long at home VBS free to anyone who signs up. It is full of games, crafts, a snack, bible and catechism lessons emailed right to your inbox. My kids are having a blast and we will post pictures this week. Its not too late to sign up so go to Holy Heroes and sign up for their Summer Faith Adventure.
God Bless, Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment