Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Survivor

Every year my husband and son load up on a bus with our youth group and head to Washington to the annual March for Life. While they are there the younger ones and I are at home watching on EWTN and praying. My oldest son sees himself a Survivor because it is only by the Grace of God that I did not fall prey to the abortion lie. I am amazed when I see just how much he gets it. He is extremely aware of the Culture of Death that surrounds him and the responsibility he has to stand up against it. I see this same trend in so many young people with in the Church. Perhaps it is precisely because they are survivors that they can see so clearly.


".......and a little child shall lead them." Isaiah 11:6





I was also very touched by the men and women from Silent no More . My heart went out to these men and women who were victimized by the abortion industry. Click Here to listen to some of their stories. They are so brave to stand up in such a public way to speak the truth.
"Saint Micheal the Archangel Defend Us in battle................."












No comments:

Post a Comment