Monday, April 25, 2011

My little Lamb...........Agnes...........Pure and Holy

Ive been away. It is my custom to give up technology during Lent. This year it gave me much needed time to prepare for my special Easter Blessing. She was born April 11 just in time for Holy Week. Her first day out of the house was Holy Thursday. She is beautiful and we are blessed. We were not sure we would be able to see her in this life. My first trimester was marked with very low progesterone and a fear of miscarriage. Thank You for this incredible gift Sweet Jesus!

Say hello to our beautiful Agnes Marie........


Agnes \ag-nes\ as a girl's name is pronounced AG-ness. It is of Greek origin, and the meaning of Agnes is "pure, holy". Latin form of the Greek name Hagnes ... the Latin word for "lamb" is "agnus".

No comments:

Post a Comment