Tuesday, February 15, 2011

January Florida Trip - 3rd Stop The Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament in Hanceville, AL


After leaving the Space Museum we stopped by a friends home in Huntsville for Pizza and to catch up. It was nice to see them even if for a short time. We then set out to the Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament in Hanceville, Alabama. This is one of my most favorite places to go and a perfect place for a family pilgrimage. We stayed at Saint Paul's Hamelet guest house. It was wonderful. We were only there for two nights but it was very peaceful and such a joy. I did not get very many photos simply because I just wanted to be........... My children love coming here. The first time we came my son JoJo exclaimed "Mommy are we in Heaven". They are convinced that the Missionaries of the Eternal Word and the Knights of the Holy Eucharists look very much like Jedi. Brother Bernard told us they get that a lot. My husband and I think that for Easter we may send a box of Light Sabers down to them for fun. ;0)-


No comments:

Post a Comment