Tuesday, February 15, 2011

January Florida Trip - 1st Stop

I am the worlds worst blogger. I have said it before. I have not posted in quite some time. January has been an extremely busy month for us. My husband had a conference he needed to attend in Florida just minutes from my Father's home, so we packed up the kids and made the trip a family vacation. We left early on the 20th of Jan because an ugly storm was threatening the midwest. Our first stop was Nashville at my father's timeshare. We only stayed one night and then headed on to another stop. Bobster and JoJo are enjoying the 54 degree temp. Back home they were getting 6 inches of snow.



Shooby decided pink cowgirls are all the rage.

The next morning we woke up to a little snow on the ground, but nothing like what our friends and neighbors were digging out of back home.

Pillow fight!

Thanks for the picture Brother Bear!

God Bless,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment